Shrink-o-Matic

The Drama of Human Neuroses: When Every Little Thing Matters

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Add to Technorati Favorites
Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Posted by Bella


Firstly, I want to wish all of you a very happy 2009. May this year be the one where all your wishes come true.

I also want to thank all my readers for your wonderful support of my blog, and for guilting me into once again picking up my cyber-pen and addressing more neurotic thoughts.

Thirdly, I hope everyone is enjoying this first day of the New Year, now that the hula balu of Hanukkah/Christmas/New Year's Eve has worn off and reality is starting to set in in the form of: outrageous credit card bills, weight gain, and the most holiday-free time of the year.

Let's say it together: Hooray for January 1st!

2 comments:

Graham said...

It's great to see a new entry in your blog! Thanks for taking the time to visit mine from time to time, and your kind words.

Here's to a wonderful 2009!

Lexie said...

Happy New Year to you too :)

January the 1st was a very interesting day for me. Let's hope the rest of the year will be as interesting as well.

I can't wait to read more about your neurotic thoughts :P

Hugs